Saturday 30 July 2016

Spotlight Trip Two

Hello! Today I went to Spotlight and had a look around. I bought 5 metres of calico fabric for 9.99 also with 40% off! I also bought four different types of trims to decorate my cushions! when I was at Spotlight I thought about having a new theme of black embellishments on calico. I am really happy that I got some fabric on sale as that will mean that I make more money for the SPCA. I have figured out the most cost effective way to cut my cushion pattern out of the fabric, and how I can reduce the waste of fabric.
I am ecstatic with the bargain I got with my fabric! I have put some photos of my ideas below so go check them out!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Those pillows look amazing! I think that they'd look really good.
    Good job on that bargain! I think it's really good that you're trying to be the most cost effective, so the SPCA can get more profit out of it.
    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    I love those pillows! The fabric you choose for making the letters is really cool. Will you be taking orders? I think that I would like to buy one! Keep up the great work!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete