Sunday 3 July 2016

My Second Cushion


Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've done it! I have completed my second cushion! There was a lot of trial and error while making this cushion, but in the end it turned out pretty well. The cushion has a blue screen printed B on it, and on the back it has a zip with a flap covering it. Before I made this cushion I had to thread the bobbin with a different colour as I did not have the right colour bobbin. I am really happy with how this cushion turned out! If you have any ideas or feedback please do comment below ⬇️.

Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Looking Good Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your cushion this morning Emma - it looks great! You could totally commission these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You worked so hard on this cushion Emma, well done! Plus you are learning so much about sewing along the way. Would love to see you make one with some funky trims and edging, keep the creativity flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have put a lot of effort and time into this cushion Emma. Well done!

    ReplyDelete